Aseprite v1.0.9 February 2 2015
Mac OS X:
- Infinite editor scroll is now available on Mac OS X too
- Fix mouse movement problems
New command line options:
--filename-format (issue 519): to specify special filenames
used in export operations (
--trim: trim frames before exporting sprite sheet or texture atlas
- Issue 587:
Shift+X switches layer visibility
- Issue 585: Add option to disable animation loop when saving GIF files
- Fixed regression bug: now you can move the color popup window again
- Fixed bug flipping a rectangular region in a displaced cel
- Fixed some reported crashes
Aseprite v22.214.171.124 December 5 2014
- Fixed regression on Windows:
--version command line options don't show text in the console
Aseprite v1.0.8 December 4 2014
- Fixed issue 543: Crash when adding keyboard shortcuts to menu options that doesn't have any
- Fixed issue 548: Don't move or select hidden layers with
- Fixed issue 57 and issue 336: Now paste should correctly paste in place
- Fixed problem running command line on Mac OS X when Aseprite is already running
- New command line option
--ignore-empty to avoid exporting empty frames/cels (issue 549)
Aseprite v126.96.36.199 November 25 2014
- Fixed Mac OS X problem using Command key (⌘) as a modifier
Aseprite v1.0.7 November 24 2014
- Added "Auto Select Layer" to Move tool (issue 527)
- Fixed issue 521: Default shortcuts for Action Modifiers cannot be removed
- Fixed issue 522: Panning with space bar makes the selected pixels transparent
- Fixed issue 542: Crash with multiple monitors and multiple processes using DirectX
- Fixed crash with eyedropper above transformation handles when the selection is active
Alt selection modifier to
Shift+Alt to substract
selections: this is to avoid conflict with eyedropper tool (
which is quite common to be used when the selection is active (e.g. to change
the background color before we move the selection).
Aseprite v1.0.6 November 12 2014
Edit > Keyboard Shortcuts menu to customize keyboard shortcuts (issue 253)
- Added option to reverse frame order (issue 503)
F2 keyboard shortcut to set the loop section (issue 491)
Alt+Shift+G keyboard shortcut to toggle pixel grid (issue 505)
- Added more options to the command line interface:
--import-layer (issue 456)
- Added experimental option to flash the layer when it's selected with up/down keys (issue 111)
- Fixed crash when another monitor is plugged on Windows (issue 392)
- Fixed issues with lock/unlock sessions on Windows (issue 436)
- Fixed mouse cursor problems on Mac OS X (issue 458 and issue 466)
- Fixed issue moving cels between layers.
- Fixed several bugs: issue 413, issue 419, issue 435, issue 472
Minor UI fixes/enhancements:
- Issue 501: Disable menu items popup on mouse over
- Issue 505: Brush leaves artifact pixels everywhere
- Issue 508: Add color hex value in the status bar
Aseprite v1.0.5 September 17 2014
- Fixed issue 480: Rule positions in
File > Import Sprite Sheet and
Sprite > Canvas Size commands are not drawn correctly (critical regression bug)
- Fixed issue 474: Select grid boundaries when snap-to-grid mode is enabled in
Rectangular Marquee tool
- Added more options to
Sprite > Canvas Size command
- Added per-image grid settings (issue 67)
- If grid is visible paint bucket tool stops at grid tile boundaries (issue 473)
- Expand number of frames automatically when we drag and drop cels at the end of timeline (issue 452)
- Infinite scroll is back (and fixed) for Windows platform.
Aseprite v1.0.4 September 4 2014
- Fixed crash when copy & paste a cel at the same position in the timeline (issue 470)
- Avoid crash in replace color and other filters (issue 478)
- Added right-click popup menu to text fields to cut/copy/paste selection
- Added Google's UI palette (pull 465)
- Other minor UI fixes
Aseprite v1.0.3 August 22 2014
Aseprite v1.0.2 June 15 2014
- Fixed issue 410: unexpected drawing behaviour on empty layer with Transparent Color index set to non-zero
- Fixed issue 409: infinite loop upon creating new sprite with a loop section set.
- Fixed issue 406: persist selection tool mode (replace/union/substract) in configuration file.
- Fixed crash when
Esc key is pressed in drag & drop of frames in Timeline (reported here).
- Windows: Change default location for configuration file
%AppData%/Aseprite/aseprite.ini). Now the program support two
modalities: installed or portable.
- Fixed selection movement & RotSprite for RGB and Grayscale images
when the transparent color isn't the mask color.
Aseprite v1.0.1 June 9 2014
- Fixed issue 405: crash after merge down when source layer is empty.
- Fixed problem with merge down with frames that weren't rendered on any editor.
Aseprite v1.0.0 June 6 2014
New Timeline, it's a work in progress of issue 293 (it replaces the old Animation Editor):
- New context bar with useful options for the current drawing tool (issue 132).
- Added (optional) scroll-bars to sprite editor (issue 260).
- Added option for Eye Dropper to grab alpha value (issue 134).
- Export to JSON format from command line (issue 17). (A next version should contain the export feature from the UI.)
- Live animation preview in mini editor (issue 105).
- Add RotSprite algorithm as a possibility to scale/rotate the selection (issue 121).
- Added pixel-perfect drawing algorithm for pencil tool (issue 315)
- Fixed issue 46 and issue 150: Unicode support on Windows for file names.
- Fixed issue 46 and issue 294: Added Cyrillic script (Russian) and missing German Unicode characters.
- Issue issue 133: wacom tablet behavior.
- Fixed issue 185: Fix crash when editing the color palette.
- Fixed issue 212: Remove frame doesn't displace frame durations.
- Fixed issue 239: Some performance improvements.
- Fixed issue 277: Now you can change the default palette.
- Fixed issue 347: Eyedropper tool changes in gui.xml not working.
- Fixed issue 279, issue 280, issue 284, issue 285, issue 343, and more.
Latest release notes |